Monday, May 19, 2008

zhen me ban...zhe ge gu shi hao xiang xie bu xia qu le o..ying gai shi mei hao de yan xu ma? hai shi...


well..had been baking cookies for the past few days..chionging batches after batches..till 2++ 3++...haha sometimes i paused to ask myself if its all worth it...but then decided to carry on since its meaningless to ask tt qns and i'll probably continue to bake even if i'd gotten the ans..so just simply went on and on and on till now i have my whole big wooden table filled with choco tarts..seriously quite disgusted by the sight of them..=S imagine u do nth other than baking those stuff..haha trust me, u'll be equally disgusted by them..

hmm this few days kinda got caught up in a lot of confusions, dilemmas and uncertainties... really have a lot of loose ends which i ve total no idea how to tie, probs which i ve no solns to and some things which i dun noe how to end..quite a struggle to juggle between such mental stress and the pressing orders for the cookies over the past few days of hols..well doesnt even seem like hols to me lah~~ oh wells, at least had a family-bonding session when papa mama and korkor helped me to bake those cookies..tt was reeeeeaaaaaalllllllll nice and sweet lahx..hehex guess that was the only nice thing tt happened to me during the 4 days of hols..OHOH of coz not forgetting the heartwarming comfort call from my lao gong (WEEWEE!!!!) haha to wen hou me..tt was nice of her of coz..and also happy belated birthday to JIAMIN!!! hey hey i promise i'll make up for it kkiex and bao zheng ni man yi alrights..=D

hmmm guess i'll end here bahx...big thank you to those who helped me out in baking the cookies i.e. weewee, hui ying, kay howe, zhuang yi and of coz my family!!! really wouldnt be able to complete everything so fast w/o u guys...all of u deserve a round of applause!!! *claps claps claps*

till then my friends....till then...

No comments: