Wednesday, September 10, 2008

yay!!! wonderful...jasmine is down with flu just 2 DAYS before PRELIMS...and she havent recover...coupled with sore throat and throbbing headache...yipppeeee i'm so gonna flunk my prelims...=/

had GP and maths p1 on monday...gp was still OK but maths was a freaky disaster...seriously had the urge to bang my head on the table half-way thru the exam...well guess i'll just have to do better in p2..had bio p2 yest..mmm not tt bad still manageable so hopefully can help pull my p3 marks up a little...gonna have econs case-studies paper tml afternoon wish i wun screw it up...urg why am i writing all these here? no one cares anyway i guess..

well jasmine will just blog for the sake of blogging and take this place as her only outlet of anger, frustrations whatsoever..i dun care anymore...it no longer matters to me...i will go back to where i belong...a place with no one else but just me...perfect..

No comments: