Sunday, April 5, 2009

now i finally know wads the feeling of 'gek xim' (hokkien)

a lot had been happening recently..undesirable of coz..

hu leng hu re shi ni de zhuan chang ba?

zai bie ren bei hou shuo xian hua hen you qu ma?

zhe zhong zui ming, rang wo jie shou bu lai..

bu shuang jiu zhi jie shuo, gan ma yao an jian shang ren?

yao wo zhen me zuo, ni men cai hui man yi?

maybe i shld learn how to be smarter and protect myself...sometimes, walking out of the comfort zone may not necessarily be the right choice...

i realised...only when i'm at my workplace, can i truly be myself...that is a place whereby i'm highly encouraged to voice out my opinions and make changes to things to improve efficiency..its a place whereby i can be in control of things and make decisions...its a place whereby i'd seen the best teamwork ever w/o having to bring anyone down...its a place whereby every single effort is been recognised, no matter how trival it may seem to be...its a place where i can be myself...where i can be confident and raise my head up high...where i can feel a pat on my shoulder, telling me that i'd done a great job...where all these things cant be found at another place, a place that i'd been in for years.....

well..maybe i'd changed unknowingly due to the environment...but i mean, everyone grows up and everyone changes am i right? and whether one had changed for the better or for worse, it isn't really fair for others to judge, becoz wad matter most is to be urself and u can proudly lift up ur head to say that u're living ur life to the fullest...

No comments: