Sunday, July 19, 2009

hmm friday was my last day in AIA le..chao ji she bu de..but no worries, i'll go back often and lunch with u guys yea =D

mm vivi and i treated the whole brokers team, chris, linas and zhantu to kfc lunch on wed since the 2 of us were leaving..erm but it kinda turned out to be a disaster..>.< evil ="p)">.< but well all was worth it when i saw their smiles and expressions on friday morning aft i'd distributed to them..(some even thought i bought those cookies XD)

i felt so touched tt day larh..i mean i din expect them to be so close to me and to even give me presents on my last day..in the end, surprises came after one another and i seriously love them so much..i shall go back and look for them for lunch more often!!!

maybe tt statement is true..one will only know the importance of something when he/she loses it..well i'd been thinking of leaving the company when i felt tt my work starts to get routine..bt hey, now that i'm leaving, i really cant bear to leave everything behind just like that..there are ppl whom i enjoy being tgt with..there are ppl whom i can really talk to..there are ppl who will tease me and totally brighten up my day..there are ppl who don't leave memories for me, bt to create memories with me...

the wonderful ppl in the brokers' team who had walked with me for the past 6 months, thank you for all the guidance and patience..

to pauline - thank you for getting me into the brokers' team and taught me everything starting from the basics..u're ever so forgiving to my mistakes and blur acts >.<

to huiling - thank you for your patience!!!! haha i know i'm nt a good student certainly (esp when i first started off with ghs) =p but u'd never scolded me or raise ur voice..not even once...and apparently quite a number of documents went missing from the files for no apparent reasons, i'd never seen any reproachful expression on ur face..

to jenny - thanks for those small talks and help tt u'd offered to me throughout the 6mths (though u tot i'd only worked for 2mths >.<)

to chin chong - haha doctor evil!! thx for all the white chips cookies frm subway ya!! apologies for those mistakes committed when i was doing those cisco claims..haha they must have flooded ur mailbox and exploded ur phone ba =x

to steffie - haha initially i tot u're a super fierce lady when u first taught me how to handle leggmason and manpower cases...haha bt then i slowly realised tt u're acty quite a fun and interesting person!! at least u're the fastest person among all my frens to have ur entire face red XD no offense ya...=)

to vivi - hey nurse!! haha must entertain the doctor evil when i'm nt ard k? n rem to feed him 'medicine' frm 2pm-5pm =p now tt i'm gone..no one will be there for u to tease and laugh at le wor..must self-entertain when u're feeling slpy ya! haha always rem the stupid actions which i'd taught you (rem the hands and legs coordination!!)

to gladys - no one to do coding for u in future le ya..haha so must get neater le!! if nt more docs will be gone missing =x must let me know when the baby is born k? haha best if is on the same date as my bdae =D

to stella - for the last time..i'm jasmine LIAN not jasmine LOW..haha next time no one to be cheeky with u le when vivi is gone as well..u'll miss me rite??? =p and no one for u to push the blame to when ur PC gets laggy or when the printer doesnt wants to print ur docs XD

to paul - haha mr gentleman..i eat cup noodles during lunch not solely coz i wanna save money, bt i'm seriously tired of thinking of wad to buy mahx...thx for being so patient when u were teaching me mercer stuff ya...so sry tt i din really live up to ur expectations though for nt being able to master mercer >.<

i'll certainly miss u guyss....

No comments: