Thursday, October 30, 2008

this is gonna be an emo post.....

i din get the letter...dong's got it and my other frens had gotten their yest as well as today..but mine is nowhere to be seen..no chance for me? looks like i always flunk interviews...first interview to TJ IP was a goner; 2nd interview for SSG was screwed; and now i flunk my 3rd one..wads with me and interviews? i was a good girl and took off my mask just for the interview...i'd shown my truthful and real side of me...i spoke from the bottom of my heart, nt my brains..did jasmine do sth wrong? she's upset..very upset..sth is missing from her life...and her family didnt bother..they werent interested in knowing how her interview was..and when she asked her brother if ministries usually take a few days to fully send out all their mail, he said yes; she told him her frens had gotten their letters bt she haven and he smirked & said 'GG'..nice bro huh? even if he was joking, cant he see when to and when nt to joke? jasmine was still hoping tt the letter wld come in today..and when she opened the letter box, there was a sudden moment of anticipation when there was a letter lying inside the box, until she took it out to realise tt it's a bill letter from PUB..how disappointing...

As is coming in a few days and jasmine thinks she's gonna screw big time...tonnes of preparations nv seems to be enuff...all the As and Bs seems so far for her to reach...will she break down and crumble?

jasmine needs someone who can give her the warmest hug, someone's shoulders to lie on and someone's embrace to fall back on...someone whom she can be herself, just simply herself, in his presence...is tt too much to ask for?

No comments: