Monday, November 10, 2008

ahhh tml is econs and chem!!!!!! 2 papers..can go bang wall le...=( but its ok!!!! i'm finishing my final lap of As le!!!! =D

another whole day of mugging at bedok library with phy..then saw girls frm 18/07, chiu suen and grace..wahaha nice one..all tjc-ians shall mugggggg tgt!! ate astons for lunch and mac for dinner...tsk tsk tsk unhealthy diet...i'll go for intensive exercises after my As!!! studied till 9 when the library closes and tts yet another day...damn no life can..phy's bus came first and there she goes...waited for quite awhile for 28 and went up to squeeze with ppl..ok larh nt tt bad but still a little squeezy...(am i contradicting myself??)

was being very random on the bus...suddenly a lot of thoughts came into my mind...random jasmine...

how nice will it be if there is a special someone who waits for me outside the library to fetch me home; give me a nice warm and tight hug with a little peck on my forehead, saying i missed you...

jasmine is dreaming again...wake up jasmine!!!! u'll do fine in surviving in this world on your own...dreaming doesnt help...to be independent is the utmost importance...

No comments: