Wednesday, November 12, 2008

last 3 papers!!!! hehex left with 2 mcq papers and and one more bio p3 and there goes As!!! woo-hoo~~ i cant wait for this to be over!!!!!!!!

mmm yest econs was a disaster think cambridge is all out to kill us ( ok maybe its just me) for goodness know wad reason...chem p2 was easy with plenty of time for me..did the structured qns in 30mins..had time to do all 3 essays to decide which 2 to submit..plus some more time to stone a bit and check thru my paper..haha bt i'm such a failure sia...until today then i know wad is ethyl butanoate...damn 2marks flew away...was freaky tired after the 2 papers yest bt still went to meet phy at bedok for dinner and more mugging...in the end saw nala and ziqi on the way so they joined us for dinner as well..mmm mugged till library closes and phy said my eyes were blood-shot...didnt really know how i manage to walk hm coz i was super zombified..got home immediately fell onto the bed then jer called me..haha she was stunned at the way i sounded machiam dying le...talked for awhile hang up and just dozed off...till my parents came back and asked me to go shower..it was the first time i was so zombified..not even camps have the power to turn me into a zombie..haha looks like mugging is the only successful one..

econs csq today was ok but hoped tt i'd more time...could ve produced better ans..went home after the paper and it was drizzling..so kinda makes me feel like slping...helped mama cooked dinner which was super yummy (coz i helped!! =D)..and ta-da here i am blogging...dun intend to mug at all today..wahaha i'll compensate it by mugging tml..=p

okiex a few more days and we'll be done with cambridge kiex..so ppl out there taking As jiayou hor horx!! ^^

No comments: