Monday, August 31, 2009

yes...5 more days..and its all over..

i just cant wait for that day to arrive...bt at the same time...i hope that this 5 days can be slightly longer...ironic rite?

5th sep will be the day of freedom...to be frank its becoming a form of burden to me...so i cant wait to let it off my shoulder...coz i cannot afford to risk my studies...take note, its CANNOT AFFORD ($186 000)

Not to say readings or pre-readings...i din even have time for my tutorials...so wad cant be worse than that?

ya perhaps i need a lect on time management, temper management etc...my fiery temper is worsening for goodness know why...i get irritated more easily and often feels turned off =x the reluctance to do work is the worst...tian ahhh

i so feel like i'm a pao tui...nvm if you dun get it...

jasmine can hardly feel her brain functioning..her heart beating...and her eyes opened..she needs to re-charge battery...

No comments: