Tuesday, April 12, 2011

no where else to rant

except for here...my beloved blog that will allow me to rant/vent whatever i want...

my foot hurts! seriously, this is the time when i really wish i could just say all sorts of #^$&^((#)$*$^$)#%!!>$(#$....rahhhhhh

just because of a stupid small blister, it developed into a big swollen one pus, and it hurts when i walked...so i decided to prick and poke a few holes, squeezed out all the 'juice' and pus, applied anti-bacterial cream....my toe turned purple!!!!! so i switched to qing cao you and plaster it...totally had difficulty walking coz i din want to put pressure on my last 2 toes (1. i din want my toe to hurt 2. i din want to squeeze out more 'juice'/blood) so after an entire day of 'limping', i ended with an extremely painful right foot. the part of the foot that connects to my last 2 toes hurts like S.O.T.B (pardon me, i couldnt find a better word than this)...tried massaging my foot and i ended up crying...

ohwells...guys might think 'wlau, its just a blister la....we'd been through worse in army...', girls might not be able to 'feel' the pain....but ohwells, i'm just ranting coz nth else could be done anyway...

darn..(ps: i dun usually end my post with sth crude, but lets make today an exception)

No comments: