Monday, January 19, 2009

totally maria-fied these few days...>.<

coz daddy sold away the van so now have to run a few trips to buy all the new year stuff back..those things are damn heavy!! haha luckily i'm np-trained..went to buy lots of new year food and those deco stuff..so the entire afternoon yest was spent decorating the hse alone..i din know climbing up the ladder and standing w/o support would be so scary man..jasmine a.k.a maria...

went to grandparents' hse this morning then yet another trip to the bedok supermarket to buy more stuff..and the stupid auntified trolley is getting on my nerves..i'll rather carry those heavy bags of stuff than to use the irritating trolley..came back, arranged those stuff and cooked dinner...

i just realised my posts are getting more and more hsewife-ish sia!! damn damn damn...this is totally horrible...i near to change my life style sia!!! >.<

jasmine is highly irritatable (flammable) these few days..my brother just got me into flames of fiery yest morning..totally piss me off man..took my baking stuff w/o asking me..fgt it if its for his own uses..he took everything, wait let me emphasize - EVERYTHING, in the cupboard and brought it to his gf's hse to bake..W/O ASKING ME! darn..he was banging those drawers early in the morning and woke me up..so i went into the kitchen and saw him gopping the stuff, having the cheeks to sound li3 zhi2 qi4 zhuang4 when i asked him wad he was doing..those ingredients were bought on my own account, and he is bringing all of those for his gf to bake cookies to SELL AND EARN MONEY...cmon tell me how fair this is..TOTALLY PISSED!!! and there wasnt even a single 'sorry' or 'may i?' from him..not a single word..wads worse was my mom acty sided with him and her..damn now who's ur daughter? who was the maria who cared abt the family, who bothered to do all the spring cleaning, who went to supermarkets with you to carry those freaking heavy stuff, who wasted her time decorating the hse which no one freaking cares?!?! SO WAD IF HE IS THE SON?? I AM NOT TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED OF!!

thats it..jasmine is ending this post with a fishing pissed mood..

No comments: