Tuesday, January 20, 2009

woo hoo my 90th post~~ haha crazy jasmine..

had a lot of crazy tots recently..the most recent one was tt i suddenly have the urge to get married..XD haha crazy rite?? i started to wonder what kind of guy would i fall for to be my hubby..wad kind of marriage will the 2 of us have..wad kind of wife will i become?? someone who will stay at home and look aft kids, cook dinner, wait for hubby to come home and give him a big big hug??? haha a lot of images flashed thru in my mind..all those sweet sweet and heart-warming images..haha crazy la me..thinking of marriage when i'm nt even attached =P

frankly speaking..given my current pi2 qi4 and character, i dun think any guy will dare to marry me la huh..=P i realised i'm acty very strong-headed..very dominating...very da4 nv3 ren2...yi niao yi ren just dun seem to fit me la huh..not now at the very least..mm perhaps the feng shui master was spot on in saying tt my eyes are grown on the top of my head yea, and i'll have a rather late marriage at ard 30+...

i just realised i'm working on both the eve of the eve of cny and V day..darn..cant really enjoy my hols..haha made a big fuss abt it just now to phy when i realised i'll ve to work on v day..bt then came to realise tt there's nth for me to grumble when i have no date -.-

went to popular just now to get the materials needed to make jiejie's 21st bdae pressie..mm duno whats on her wishlist so guess i'll just fa hui my diy and handicraft skills la huh..hehe hope she'll like the pressie..for now it'll be a secret..shhhhh~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JERENE DEAR!!! aiya wanted to give her another surprise like what we'd done last year de..bt then she got celebration with her family so bo bian lo..sianed wanted to hide in her hse even before she return frm work de then can pop up in front of her when she returns home..but well my plan kinda fail..=x nvm we'll find one day and go out tgt kk dear!! =D

hai jasmine is getting crazier by the min..who knows wad kind of weird weird thoughts she'll have on her mind later XD

No comments: