Monday, January 5, 2009

hello ppl...

jasmine officially declares that she hates ironing trousers..haha so my pitiful future husband will suffer XD

had been super busy with np stuff these few days..haha i'm seeing my fellow instructors on almost everyday and opening up my 'NPCC' folder almost everyday in my lappy..haha getting a little tired le huh..there are still a lot of things waiting for me to look into..

tt person just dun get it..i may be the main subj of ur life..but that doesnt mean tt you have to be the main subj of my life you understand? i have my own life to lead to and you can expect me to be concerned abt everything abt you...tts just not fair..i do get tired with this you know? i'm really really getting irritated with it not coz of your presence, bt coz i duno how to deal with it..and i get a little freaked out..just do me this little favour pls??

jasmine is super determined in getting rid of this lan tao hua this year 2009..haha this is her NEW new year resolution...no more nonsense..no more playing ard...2009 will be the year for her to do all those things that she'd given up in the past 6years..its high time to get back wad she deserves..it'll also be a year for jasmine to earn lots of money as uni fees..work np work np work np..tts basically wads in line for her till uni starts bahx

new year aim:
- get rid of the lan tao hua
- remain single till tt special someone comes knocking on her door
- earn money
- learn dance!!!
- set whats wrong right in np
- help those in need of one
- catch up with ppl whom i'd neglected in the past
- stop procrastinating
- be a simple and happy girl who smiles when her sight is all filled with him...

No comments: