Friday, February 20, 2009

100th POST!!!! =D

haha this is the most long lasting blog i've ever had...hehe =P

tired tired tired..jasmine is slogging her lungs out everyday..err putting it in a nicer way, i'm learning a lot of new things which others wun ve the chance to...putting it in a nastier way, i'm being forced to learn things much faster than the rest, doing more things but being paid the same salary...mmm well glad tt my superiors acty think quite highly of me and they're all really nice to me..haha despite my continuous disturbance (coz i'll pop up by their desks when i have qns =x), they are all still very patient and friendly with me..=D

how come i sense tt some ppl are trying to exploit me??? mmmm....

alrights shall slp early..tml still need to work and handle 11 kids...ganbatte jasmine!!!

No comments: