Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"aiyo~~~ so gentle and sweet~~~~"

wahahaha tt was wad my superior said when she overheard me addressing another colleague..coz was trying to pass a stack of settled claims to a colleague who was keying in some data, wasnt very sure if i shld interrupt her so said her name very very softly..

apparently my colleagues were rather surprised when they knew i'm single..haha do i look like i'm attached??? lolx

looks like i'm building more and more good rapport with my colleagues at work and they are all very nice to me!! =D hehex hen nan rang ren tao yan wo ba~ =P all those aunties will super zhao gu me, then will always chase me off for lunch at 11.45 sharp and chase me home at 6pm...thank goodness got them sia..they make my work life so much more interesting!! ^^

jasmine is getting used to this kinda lifestyle..her life is only gonna get better starting from now!!! =D

No comments: