Monday, February 16, 2009

yo ppl~

thx for all the concern my frens..i'm perfectly fine now ok! haha in case if some of you duno, i'm a super strong gal!! haha one day/night is all i need to stand up again..my mama always says, na de qi jiu yao fang de xia..so since i'd decided to picked it up some time ago, i must have the courage to put it down...plus i'd alr xiang tong le, i might get to meet better guys during uni yea? yupx so why shld i restrict myself to just one choice right? ying gai gei zi yi ji hui, ye gei bie ren yi hui..=)

i tot it was rather silly for me to commit the same mistake as wad i did 5 years ago...haha silly jasmine..if its impossible 5 years ago but suddenly possible now, sth is very wrong isnt it? but no matter wad, there were lots of wonderful memories as well...so really really thank you for creating those fabulous memories..=)

ren zhang da le...ye xue hui kan kai le...dui yu sheng huo li de dian dian di di, bing bu shi yang yang dou yao na me zhi zhuo...huo xu song yi song shou, kuan yi kuan xin, ni jiu hui jue de huo ran kai lang...

more things are coming up on my way, waiting for me to settle....jasmine will continue to learn and mature...she is getting used to the corporate world and she will soon become an iron lady...

yuan lai yi ge ren de shi jie ye ke yi na me jing cai ^^

No comments: