Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hi People!!! Yea time for some updates now… mm so for the last week had lots of muggings and muggings and MUGGINGS!! Wow! Seriously no life man. But Saturday Yester day infect) was a SPLENDID DAY! Mm went for a run with my laogong yesterday morning at the Bedok Stadium. We were supposed to meet at 9am, Haa but was kinda early and reached at around 8.45… yea So stood outside the stadium & was observing some people using the facilities at the fitness corner plus listening to my ipod. Mm was quite amused by some of the weird actions /ways of doing exercises..hana well was kinda enjoying myself… (hehe sounds quite bad. =p) mm yep Wee wee came slightly after 9 & then we went in for a ‘supposedly 2.4km run’, but erm… ya we ran for 2 rounds, paused, another 2 rounds, walked ‘round, then run cum Chiong the last round… Then we went out to the fitness corner’did some pull-ups, sit-ups and leg raisers. But throughout the exercises, the 2 of us were laughing like mad lahx.. Those guys by the side might think that we are mad… XD after that we went to Mac to get breakfast (err okay only Wee Wee bought the breakfast) plus a Gerbera for her dada, who will be performing at the TJC Alumni Band Concert…

Yea then she came over to my house, had lunch I mean I had my lunch and she had her Mac breakfast), packed my bag, took a shower and went to her house. Err when we reach the void deck then ‘remembered that I’d forgotten the Flower which wet left in the Fridge earlier on… mm so we went up to take it & went to take bus 12 , which made us waited For close to 20 minutes… Then when the bus passed TJ, I suddenly remembered that I’d forgotten my ticket!! Goodness the most thing of all sis!! Haha seriously ought to gire myself a slap sia.. So alighted half way and went back to get my ticket Zai chiong to her house… By the time I reached her house was around 5.20 le ba … Took the quickest shower ever in my life & use the shortest possible time to put on my makeup. . haha thank goodness it Wasn’t too badly done.

Wee Wee’s father was kind enough to fetch us to VCH for the concert and dinner before that… Yea and he gave us a treat. =) So by the time we reached VCH was ard 6.50 pm, mm 10 minutes before the concert and it was coincidentally, the day for the NDP rehearsal…

The concert was seriously a WOW for me! Haha it was my first time to a band concert and seeing them play the pieces really made me feel very touched… I din listen with my ears and l din look with my eyes… but l enjoy the whole concert with my heart, the heart that feels for every single music piece that they played, the heart threat feels for the passion & bond they have… Everything was terrific… Although they are not a band formed up of the best talents, although there are some imperfections in the performance, but what can be more wonderful & touchily when you’re watching a group of people who are putting in their best efforts to perform to the best that they can and coordinating as one big family? This is the beauty of life… This is where man moved one another with his true heart and sincerity …l guess it was the first time I truly clap from the deepest of my heart and applaud them with all that I can. Well done TJC Alumni band!! And keep the passion & fire for both TJ & music burning! All TJcians will be proud of u!

No comments: