Thursday, August 28, 2008

guesss i'm just a "nobody" yea?

one random qns: who am i to YOU?

this kind of feeling sucks huh..discovered a new blog today..think tt person din expect me to find out abt his/her blog...so yea so got to realise tt i was taken for granted of for all these time...well done to tt someone! u're perfectly successful in making my life sucks and i bet u dun give a damn abt it right?! just who do u take me for huh? someone whom u'll turn to when the rest of the world turns u out and i'm expected to pat your head and say 'it's all right, i'll always be here for you' ? or someone whom u can just throw to the back of ur head when u feel like u're wanted somewhere else? HA now then i realised how dumb i was to kept you in my mind and my heart! WISE UP JASMINE YOU'RE TOO GULLIBLE! ppl enjoy seeing you making a fool out of yourself!!

No comments: