Thursday, August 14, 2008

alrights my blog's kinda dead recently...so is my life..

wow i wonder how i'd pulled thru these few days man...seriously had never been so disoriented in my life ever before..HA much thanks to the education system...totally screw my own revision plan and make a BIG mess out of it..

oh wells..i was telling my fren the other time tt there are bound to be certain things that we simply carn escape from in life..so well since i ve to take the As exams anyway then i shall just make it a good one yea? so good luck to all those out there having As this year as well!!! =)

ahh ya gonna make this post a short one coz i really shouldnt be doing this right now but just din want to let my blog be left to rot huh..so yupx jiayou to all..be it year 1s chionging PW or year 2s chionging for As!! =D

No comments: